MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it was a lucky day after all, came home to boxes stacked on my door step... Everything from Boyd's Evolution stock to a WeaponKraft's accessories. So here are the specs thus far, still more to come but we have the beginnings of a neat gun here.

Boyd's SS Evolution stock (Pepper)

Majestic Arms Aluma-lite barrel (Matte Black)

Hornet Products Customized Volquartsen TG2000 Trigger Assembly (Black)

Dirty Bore Custom bolt diagonal stripe (Black)

Superior Custom's charging handle

ATN Ultra sight

I'll get some more pics out later this weekend, I will take it to the range this Sunday and run her through some drills...

Even though the stock is laminated black, its still pop's almost a purple under a chrome setting on my camera, thought it was sort of neat.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Holy Jesus she is a hotty brother. Man how many is this.......3 22's on a little over a month or so? Your worse than me brother....haha

Man you got sick taste my freend. Awesome start! Love the stock!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It only weighs 42 ounces as is... Light as a feather, well a heavy feather, but you get the idea... I am having a dilemma about the optics. The ATN Ultra sight I have on it now, has a reflection at the height it is mounted at now. If I lower the mount, my eye alignment is off... NO, Kris this isn't the ATN sight I am loaning you either, this is for my Mossberg 590 and you can't have it... I just wanted to get a feel for the sight alignment and I think I may have an issue with a reflex sight. Anyone have a suggestion?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Geez Morgan, she sure is nice. I made my way over to RFC and boy am I in trouble now. My wife is gonna kick my a$$ when she sees the new 10/22 I'm gonna start building on. That RFC is just as bad as MP forum. It's gonna put a hole in my pocket before I know it. I can just keep telling myself, "self, look how much money you are saving on ammo man." And that my friend is what I will keep telling myself, as I go, off to spend money on parts & accessories.
Oh and I must say you have some of the most beautiful plinkers. Have fun.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
do they give you some kind of incentive pay for being at ft polk you are getting some heavy pieces brother looks real sharp...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, I am obssessed I tell you...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mrgrinch233 said:
Geez Morgan, she sure is nice. I made my way over to RFC and boy am I in trouble now. My wife is gonna kick my a$$ when she sees the new 10/22 I'm gonna start building on. That RFC is just as bad as MP forum. It's gonna put a hole in my pocket before I know it. I can just keep telling myself, "self, look how much money you are saving on ammo man." And that my friend is what I will keep telling myself, as I go, off to spend money on parts & accessories.
Oh and I must say you have some of the most beautiful plinkers. Have fun.

Are you guest, or registered member if so what's your screen name, so I can harass you there too...
Actually RFC is worse because of all the sponsors they have, OMG I could spend my entire paycheck there on simple stuff, but I am about done with my .22's. My M&P's are feeling neglected, so I need to keep them happy too.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I use the same name at rfc. Mrgrinch233. I really enjoy checking every day to see what new toys you got. LOL. they give me incentive to stay at work late so I can afford a new build. Thanks for the eye candy. This sure beat my old hobby. nitro powered remote controlled cars. Now that was an expensive hobby for me.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mrgrinch233 said:
nitro powered remote controlled cars. Now that was an expensive hobby for me.

I have seen something similiar on TV, those things can simply move... It was hosted by some chick, she was hot I believe it was on Spike, or the Outdoor Channel. Either way, RC is a sport all in its own and I glad that I can inspire you to stay late at work...
See you here and at RFC.

:wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I need your help for offhand target engagement beyond 50m...

I went to the range today to sight in the red dot, what I found is that I am having issues seeing a target beyond 50m and actually engaging the target. I am thinking maybe a scope, or something with a magnifier... Anything will do. Other than that the weapon preformed flawlessly, it loves Eley Match EPS... I want to thank everyone that had a hand in helping me with my decisions.

Remote camera, 20 second delay, scary huh, yep that's me...

Remote camera, 20 second delay off-hand, extremely light, but red dot shooting is killing me...

Remote camera, 20 second delay, sighting it in off the bench rest.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Cool shots brother! Man that is one nice plinker you have there. And dude your gun cases, AWESOME. I really need to get a second job....hahaha

That range you go to looks like it has and great vibe to it. Very cool and layed back.

Cool pictures man 8)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all, everyone has notice everything but the Smith and Wesson custom made window sticker... WTF, were are priorities people...
I am all about Pizza Delivery, I just hate that damned sign you have to put on your vehicle. :wink: But I think if I dont retire soon, I may have resort to it very quickly.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
O was going to say something about the decal brother, but wasnt sure if it was in fact a S&W decal....lol

And Pizza delivery??? Do you know who your talking to brother? I would eat the damn Pies before they even got delivered.....I am the Pizza King :twisted:

Morgan Walker said:
Thanks all, everyone has notice everything but the Smith and Wesson custom made window sticker... WTF, were are priorities people...
I am all about Pizza Delivery, I just hate that damned sign you have to put on your vehicle. :wink: But I think if I dont retire soon, I may have resort to it very quickly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts