MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Pretty graphic trailer, but I still wont give him a penny of my money...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Looks like another winner for Sly

1. I didn't realize that Sly was an anti-gun nut. I didn't realize this because I try not to pay attention to what celebs think primarily because they are infatuated with the sound of their own voices! Unfortunately those voices don't have much substance behind them. Maybe people like Sly, Rosie, Martin Sheen and Sean Penn should make a movie, get their million dollars then take some college courses (preferably history). Then they might actually be able to say something intelligent... Ok, maybe not!

2. Reasons not to watch anything that stallone is in; the most recent Rocky movie, Get Carter and Demolition Man. They all SUCKED, not to mention wasting money and time that could have been better spent on the shooting range.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I almost forgot the biggest turd

I alomst forgot the biggest turd that Stallone has been involved in; OVer the Top! Everyone beleives there aren't enough arm-wrestling movies!

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
The purveyors of violence don't want ordinary citizens to be able to protect themselves, while they hide behind their personal bodyguards.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Re: I almost forgot the biggest turd

Sorry to say this was one of my favorite flicks as a kid

Whoknew72 said:
I alomst forgot the biggest turd that Stallone has been involved in; OVer the Top! Everyone beleives there aren't enough arm-wrestling movies!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
over the top was a good movie yes but..... I remember seeing pics of him at an anti gun dinner. we are almost in 2008 and this is still being fought in vietnam area :roll: that guy needs to accept his bankruptcy and move on he should have drowned with the first planet hollywood

·
Registered
660 Posts
It's amazing he doesn't need a walker. Why did they have to make it another Rambo? They could have called it just about anything else and used anyone else and I would make a serious effort to go see it. honestly i still might but its only maybe. It did look kinda cool when he shot the driver of the jeep with that machine gun point blank.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Right...make movies showing dudes getting blasted with a .50BMG, explosive arrows, and cut to bits with his mighty knife...but the ability to defend myself if the problem with our country...right Sly, thanks.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I haven't seen any of the first three Rambo films so I definitely won't be seeing this one. Like others I did see Demolition Man, and thought it was pretty funny.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts