1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
Good deal!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I just got all my range stuff transferred over to my new S&W bag and I'm very happy with it. It's a great bag and the fact that S&W is offering these to new M&P owners only makes them better!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do not recall the exact date I sent for my bag but it came today. It was a fast turn over and it is a very nice range bag.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Has two weeks been the norm for the time from order to delivery? I sent for mine just after Christmas - I'm sure that New Year's will add a few days.

·
Registered
505 Posts
i had the place i bought it from print me a duplicate so i could keep my original...i realize its a little late for that so i would probably take a copy of it and try that...worst case scenario they send it back to you...could always call S&W and ask

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
I picked up a new S&W 642 revolver last week, mailed the coupon for the gear bag yesterday.

I scanned my receipt into my computer, then printed it out, I definitely don't want to send the original.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I got my bag in Sept, but would I be eligible for another since I bought another S&W handgun? Just wondering as these are well made bags. BTW mine took about a week and a half from door to door when I sent for it in Sept. Most of that time was probably in the mail from Cali to Mass. They UPS'ed the bag to me.

Ciao,

Effy

·
Registered
415 Posts
I got a couple of the Smith range bags in the mail today. IMO they are not worth the time and stamp to mail it in.

Maybe it would be an ok gym bag but as a range bage it's not going to cut it.

Mike

·
Registered
37 Posts
mike benedict said:
I got a couple of the Smith range bags in the mail today. IMO they are not worth the time and stamp to mail it in.

Maybe it would be an ok gym bag but as a range bage it's not going to cut it.

Mike

I was wondering if this might be the case.

Couldn't sell them so they're giving them away?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I agree that the bags are small and not incredibly well equipped, however I certainly would not turn one down. I would have gotten my M&Ps either way, a decent bag just sweetened the pot.

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
Like I would turn something down that only cost me a stamp!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts