MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually with free stuff, I expect it will be of the lowest quality, and will take about 8 weeks to come in the mail.

I sent in my application to Smith and Wesson to get the free range bag, and the thing shows up in the mail less than a week later. Awsome...and the quality is OK too.

It is sold on the S&W website as the "Magnum Range Bag" for $41.95

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
I was surprised as well, I was expecting the typical freebie, some little cheap flimsy bag, I was very impressed with the bag, it's a first rate bag!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I recieved my bag yesterday. Only waited three weeks. Really nice bag considering I was using one of my daughters old pink lunchboxes. Thanks S&W

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
Mrgrinch233 said:
I recieved my bag yesterday. Only waited three weeks. Really nice bag considering I was using one of my daughters old pink lunchboxes. Thanks S&W

·
Registered
501 Posts
Mrgrinch233 said:

This one wins

I showed up at the range for my CCW qualification with a 3953 in a holster, shooting glasses, ear plugs and a box of ammo in a grocery store cloth bag. At my age, with my looks, there's no use putting on airs but I am hoping to see my new range bag soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts