MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did 2 training classes yesterday with the M&P and it performed flawlessly. We were doing distance transitions/presentation from the holster/scenarios etc. Lot of XDs there some 1911s, one glock and one baby eagle. Saw over 3/4 of other's weapons malfunction, guys getting pissed off because they couldn't manipulate there weapons and couldn't get their hits. I think I sold the guy with the baby eagle and a lady with the glock 19 to get M&Ps. My weapons only mod is a warren tac rear sight and a green hiviz front,(awsome sights). The second class was an intro to competition shooting IDPA,IPSC etc., and again the M&P was great, she was flawless, great scores and times except that I shot a hostage on one of the runs :wink: The more I shoot this weapon the more I dig it.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I bet its nice to show people up like that! Well done brother! Thanks for the report, nothing better than hearing good reports around here! :wink:

·
Registered
231 Posts
finalfusion said:
I bet its nice to show people up like that! Well done brother! Thanks for the report, nothing better than hearing good reports around here! :wink:

I agree you hear alot about the problematic things that happen, but such a small percentage report the good things that happen!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts