MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my M&P 9 out to the range this afternoon, and even though I'm a terrible shot, I love this gun more and more every time I shoot it. I ran about 100 rounds of Remington UMC 115gr FMJ, 100 rounds of WWB 115gr FMJ, and about 20 rounds of WWB 147gr JHP, just to see if "Amy" would have any problems eating it. And the good news is no problems with the ammo. I had a few mag related issues, about 5 or 6 times the slide failed to lock back on the last round, but that could have been due to me accidentally tripping the slide release, but I'm not really sure. I've put just under 400 rounds through it, so I'm still trying to get it broken in.

All in all, best $500 I've spent, until I scrounge up the cash for an M&P 45 that is. :wink:

·
Registered
512 Posts
I know what you mean, my MP9 has really helped to correct my technique and man if it isnt addicting. Glad to hear you are enjoying your MP.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I couldn't agree more, I love my M&P more and more each range trip! My admiration for this firearm cannot be normal! Can't wait to get the M&P40!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts