MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
The sum total of the posts in this thread so far: they either want you to shoot only lead, only frangible, or maybe plated.
Your best bet is to contact them and ask for sure.

If I had to guess, I'd go with sholling ... there is a range near my in-laws that is like this. Very old, nothing but bullseye shooters from "back in the day." No ventilation, but lead unjacketed bullets only. I visited once and left before firing a shot. (the range, not the in-laws ... though I've restrained myself from firing any shots there as well
)

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
For what it's worth, the range I go to most often (NRA Range in Fairfax VA) is about 30 minutes from my house, too. It's absolutely worth it for clean air, good lighting, and the ability to practice things like presentations, reloads, rapid fire, etc. You might want to find out if the other place has an annual membership ... depending on how often you can practice, it might be more economical doing it that way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.