MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my new MP45 to the range yesterday. Shot 250 rds of WWB with no failures of any kind. Accuracy was outstanding with 8 inch plates at 25 yds no problem. At 7 yards the holes were touching. What really amazed me was how soft this gun shoots. I have shot just about every 45 on the market, and this is clearly the softest by quite a margin. I think the push of the 45 vs the snap of the 9mm actually makes the MP45 feel softer than my MP9. I use the small grip and a Pachmayr tube on my 9 and I plan to use the same setup on the 45, however, with just the small grip it was plenty manageable. Another interesting point is the trigger has a clean break at about 7 lbs, with a nice short reset, and very smooth. This one will not need a trigger job.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got to shoot my 45 the other day, put 100 rnds through it. was very pleased and I had the med grip on. I'm going to try the others. I have the large one on my 40 cal. I'm very happy with both these models. So impressed I'm thinking of that 9mm compact. Wow that fit good in the hands. It would be perfect for off duty carry, like my kel-tech 380 but with more power.

rogero

1 - 3 of 3 Posts