MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the full size 9mm M&P and the rounds rattle around in the magazine and makes nosie as I walk around. This is annoying to me, anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks

Joe

·
Registered
319 Posts
mine does that. i have to remove the mag, and bang it agaisnt my hand, then stops for a while, and start again sooner or later

·
Registered
30 Posts
You want to hear something weird. Mine only rattles if I have an odd number of rounds in the mag. If I have an even number or full mag...no rattle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem in one of my 10 round mags. I opened it up and found a little piece of plastic inside of the mag that broke off of something. The mag still works so I am not going to worry about it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
hoss8899 said:
I had the same problem in one of my 10 round mags. I opened it up and found a little piece of plastic inside of the mag that broke off of something. The mag still works so I am not going to worry about it.

Where from inside the mag did this piece break off from?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Rev. N MP40, both of the stock mags. rattle when fully loaded. I use JHP ammo and the shells between 7 and 11 are visibly moving in the mag. Disappointed to say the least.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Even some of my single stack 1911 mags rattle when fully loaded. When I take the mags apart I can not tell why some do and some do not rattle as they all look exactly the same inside. Sometimes it is a fact of life with a "bottom feeder". Get used to it.

MadDog :roll:

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is one of those odities you come across. My Sig Pro does the same thing. When a mag is inserted into the gun, slight pressure is put on the top round in the mag thus changing the pressure inside the mag and causes a round to rattle a little bit. If you remove the mag and press on the top round a little and shake, you can usualy recreate the rattle. Only one mag on my Sig Pro does it, the rest are fine. Maybe a spring change/adjustment may do the trick. MY M&P does not do this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts