MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is dedicated for free or discounted products that will be passed around.

If the item is free, then the host will figure out who gets the item. <Insert creativity>

If the item is discounted then the host will send the item out to the first reply, then this person will review, and pass it on. If the reviewer wants to purchace the item, they will contact me, and will get a NEW item and pass on the old one, at a discount.

If someone decides that they just want a free something and keep it without passing it on/reviewing, then I'll shut this area down, and no more free/discounted items.

Honor system!!!

I'll try to add information as I think of it.

John

·
Registered
293 Posts
Jester,

A very interesting and UNIQUE idea. This is a concept that could turn into something really BIG.

What sort of items did you have in mind for this "hands-on" rotation?

Cet.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
holsters, sights, DVD's, pretty much anything.

Warren rear sight is up for grabs right now, and no one is posting...

·
Registered
293 Posts
While I'd certainly be interested in trying a different sight, I don't count myself as "technically inclined" enough to remove and replace a sight properly.

Lacking tools and experience are my drawbacks for this particular item, however, I'd certainly be interested in viewing a few DVDs, and possibly trying a lefty-holster!

Wouldn't mind trying a few different JHPs too, but I guess those would be tough to send on to the next person in line!
LOL!

I'm betting you'll have some takers who are more accustomed to these modifications than I.

I really think you're on to something here Jester!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Jester,

Do you have any Blade Tech Revolution holsters or Dawson fiber optic front sights for test?

Thanks,

K

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to get some more in stock before I can offer them, I only have a limited supply right now of each.

Time, give me time.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts