MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here lives in Reston, Virginia?

I just recieved a book from someone in Reston, VA with the Bill To as my name but an address in Reston, VA... ummm... yea, someone please tell me if it was you b/c I'm freaking out (having quit smoking about 5 days ago isn't helping either
)

Also, sorry i've been absent from the boards for a while, but i've had a lot going on IRL, i'm going to be a godfather soon, so i've been spending a lot of time with the real father, working out, and trying to stay out of trouble. <3 you guys... expect me back around the new year (when my schedule looks like it will free up some).

<3 Logan

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NVM, figured it out, someone I knew for a long time moved to VA but didn't even think about it. I was freaking out for quite some time.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
LoL.....happy you figured that one out. What goes around comes around brother. How was your Christmas Logan?

Grimwulff said:
NVM, figured it out, someone I knew for a long time moved to VA but didn't even think about it. I was freaking out for quite some time.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
finalfusion said:
LoL.....happy you figured that one out. What goes around comes around brother. How was your Christmas Logan?

[quote name='Grimwulff']NVM, figured it out, someone I knew for a long time moved to VA but didn't even think about it. I was freaking out for quite some time.
[/quote]

It was good
I ended up not getting the sleep that I wanted, but all and all great. How is your M&P working out?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Logan. Happy to hear all went well, minus the sleep issue

The .40 is just awesome brother. Unfortunately I have only been able to take it out once, the weekend after I got it. Weather here has been nasty, snow/rain you name it....Nasty
But as soon as it clears up again I will be back at it. Thanks again brother :wink:

Have a safe and Happy New Year Logan.

Oh, so what book did you recieve?

Grimwulff said:
[quote name='finalfusion']LoL.....happy you figured that one out. What goes around comes around brother. How was your Christmas Logan?

[quote name='Grimwulff']NVM, figured it out, someone I knew for a long time moved to VA but didn't even think about it. I was freaking out for quite some time.
[/quote]

It was good
I ended up not getting the sleep that I wanted, but all and all great. How is your M&P working out?
[/quote]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts