MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read alot of past posts using the search but would like an update please. For my MP9 I would like to change the sights. I have settled on the HiViz front, and am stuck between the Warren and 10-8 for a rear. Which rear sight does everyone prefer for use with the HiViz? Is the Warrens notch too wide for precision shot placement at 25 yards? Which color for the HiViz, Red or Green? Thank you for any help in making the decision.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I do not like the HiViz M&P sights they are way to wide for me. I think you would be happier with a narrow fiber sight from Kenny at Speed Shooters.

I put o HiViz on a 9mm M&P a couple weeks ago and it was really hard to any precision shots with it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Guys,

New guy to the forum here, though I have been browsing for some time. I am looking for a new M&P compact 9 but I am getting just a bit older in age and find some sight pictures to be more and more difficult to shoot with (black on black on my revolver comes to mind!). The problem is, I don't know what the technical names are for the different sight configurations and so I can't even talk about it intelligently...and I don't know what is even available for the M&P compact 9. One of my guns has two large white dots in the rear and one large white dot in the front which I find very easy to see, but I don't have much experience with other configurations. Any suggestions for what might be easy sights for some older eyes (and since I have no clue what the different sight names are, could you give a little description?). Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts