Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
873 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I visited www.smith-wesson.com for details, but I'll be darned if I can find 'em.

The links I provided are from the S&W web site. They are just not linked to the front page yet. What additional details would you want than are included in the advertisement link in the OP?

I just added the link to the coupon in the OP.

I hesitated in publishing this info, but I decided to go ahead because it is available in a publicly accessible area of their site. What do others think about this decision?

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I closed it because there are no less than 3 threads going at one time about rebates.

1 is enough. I'm pinning this till it ends.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I closed it because there are no less than 3 threads going at one time about rebates.

1 is enough.

Thanks for the heads-up. I admit that when I start a new thread I look around to see if there is another with the same contents, but when I respond to an existing one, I have no such discipline.

·
Registered
113 Posts
After having bought 3 M&Ps from Bud's last year for $439 when S&W was offering a $50 rebate AND two free mags, I just don't feel this is enough to push me over the edge. I guess they spoiled me with their prior offers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well, I'm strongly considering an M&P9 Pro. If I decide to go that way, I guess I'll be holding-off until at least the 27th to pull the trigger. I always like to have at least 4 mags, so I'd be all set with this deal.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Too bad I didn't wait a month or so to buy my F/S 45

·
Registered
108 Posts
After having bought 3 M&Ps from Bud's last year for $439 when S&W was offering a $50 rebate AND two free mags, I just don't feel this is enough to push me over the edge. I guess they spoiled me with their prior offers.

I agree. At least give us a choice. I would take money over the mags especially with the price increases. I don't think it is good enough to make me go out and get one. You would think they would offer up a little extra to get our tax return money sent their way. I really want a 9c but I guess I will buy ammo for now instead.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts