MP-Pistol Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm guessing they have caught up with production as I have started to see more and more M&P's showing up in gun shops lately. Would love a 9 Pro!

·
Registered
35 Posts
S&W customer service sucks I didn't know about the promotion and bought my M&P on the 26th and they would not honor it said sorry Bro. and hung up on me. I took it to the range and the trigger sucked so I ran 500 rounds through it, I had 7 slide lock failures between both new mags when the last shot was fired the slide did not lock open and, the more I shot the crappier the trigger grit got. I cleaned it and shot another 100 rounds still bad. I called S&W told them about it and said send it in. I started looking for problems with trigger and saw a few on youtube and I ordered the APEX sear and that was an awesome plus and trigger is now awesome. I then went to clean the gun again and noticed rust pits I had missed when I had bought it I thought it was from factory fired gun powder from test round. I then called smith told them I had to take the gun to S&W repair shop for clean up of crappy trigger and slide was rusted and needed to be replaced and didn't lock back when last round was fired 7 times out of 600 rounds they said send it back so I did and guess what? I got it back yesterday they replaced the slide ir fixed mine and the damn thing still has problem locking open with empty mag. I marked my mags to see if they replaced them and they didn't. I called them to tell them that same thing was happening and they said send it back or if I wanted to try new mags to see if that was problem for sure I could by them @ $44.80 each. I do not what to do with this pistol I never had any dealer treat me this way about a product within 30days of purchase.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Military and Retiees. Disabled Vets

OFFER VALID FROM JANUARY 1, 2012 THROUGH JUNE 30, 2012

Smith & Wesson reserves the right to modify, change or discontinue this program at any time. All requests for rebates must be postmarked no later than July 16, 2012. Offer void where prohibited. U.S. residents only. This offer cannot be combined with any other S&W offer and applies to individual purchases for newly manufactured firearms purchased from authorized dealers. Factory direct and Law Enforcement Agency purchases do not qualify. Allow 8-10 weeks for processing and delivery of rebate check. Purchases limited to 1 pistol, 1 rifle and 1 revolver per customer.

This offer is available to ALL active duty U.S. Military, Retired Military with retired Military Status, active National Guard Reservists and Disabled Veterans of all U.S. Military branches including U.S. Coast Guard. Customers wishing to take advantage of this offer are required to submit the following documentation: 1). the redemption coupon, 2). a copy of sales receipt and 3). a copy of the front side of your Military ID card (active or retired) or, a copy of a Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) or, a copy of your Military Orders. Please note; if submitting LES or Military Orders please attach a copy of your driver's license.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Anyone hear what S&W is going to do for rebates on the M&P line starting July 1st 2012?

Hopefully they'll give $100 for M&P9's so people can fix the accuracy issues. Yes I know not all of them have the issue, but even the good ones can't compete with most Glocks or especially the Walther PPQ...

$50 for regular folks on any regular M&P (9,40,45 Compacts, Full Size, Pro's). Then $75 for Military/LEO/1st Responders.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Military and Retiees. Disabled Vets

OFFER VALID FROM JANUARY 1, 2012 THROUGH JUNE 30, 2012

Smith & Wesson reserves the right to modify, change or discontinue this program at any time. All requests for rebates must be postmarked no later than July 16, 2012. Offer void where prohibited. U.S. residents only. This offer cannot be combined with any other S&W offer and applies to individual purchases for newly manufactured firearms purchased from authorized dealers. Factory direct and Law Enforcement Agency purchases do not qualify. Allow 8-10 weeks for processing and delivery of rebate check. Purchases limited to 1 pistol, 1 rifle and 1 revolver per customer.

This offer is available to ALL active duty U.S. Military, Retired Military with retired Military Status, active National Guard Reservists and Disabled Veterans of all U.S. Military branches including U.S. Coast Guard. Customers wishing to take advantage of this offer are required to submit the following documentation: 1). the redemption coupon, 2). a copy of sales receipt and 3). a copy of the front side of your Military ID card (active or retired) or, a copy of a Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) or, a copy of your Military Orders. Please note; if submitting LES or Military Orders please attach a copy of your driver's license.
This was extended to end of year, but now they added language that Shield and .22 is excluded.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts