MP-Pistol Forum banner

Rebate Program: Feb 27, 2009 to Apr 30, 2009

30K views 108 replies 58 participants last post by  Guderian 
#1 ·
See less See more
#77 ·
I bought a FS 40 and sent my rebate in right before the last rebate ended and I still have not received my magazines. Based on that I don't trust S&W when it comes to this latest so called rebat program!!!!!!

Be patient. They will arrive. It may take two or even three months, but you'll get 'em.

I've bought two M&Ps and gotten both sets of mags, along with one rebate check. None arrived quickly, but all did arrive.

Watching the mailbox and getting steamed about a FREEBIE does nobody any good.

#78 ·
I bought a FS 40 and sent my rebate in right before the last rebate ended and I still have not received my magazines. Based on that I don't trust S&W when it comes to this latest so called rebat program!!!!!!

If it has been more than 60 days, I would call customer service to check that your rebate request is in the data base. I called. Mine was there. Mags were back ordered. Somehow, S&W thought new production had priority over rebate program. Go figure.

I have participated in two rebate programs with S&W. I got anxious because I wanted to shoot IDPA and I really need the two mags. Ranting at my mailbox simply had no effect. When I went to the match, a fellow shooter lent me two of his.

I eventually got everything I wanted. They even sent me four new base plates with the pinky extensions for free when the new mags arrived without them. Two for the rebate mags and two for the mags in the original box.

#80 ·
I contacted S7W concerning the 40 S&W magazines I am waiting to get through the rebate program that ended in January. S&W did not have me in their data base, after giving me the number to the clearing house how handles the distribution of the magazines, I found out that they have my rebate information but have not entered it into the system yet.

When I submitted the rebate right before it ended in January I selected two 40 S&W 15 rd magazines. When I asked the rep on the phone to verify the type of magazines I would get I was told I was down for the 10 round magazine!!!!!

I informed them that I wanted the 15 round magazine and supposedly that has been changed, which I believe when I have them in my hands which is till weeks away!!!!

#81 ·
I contacted S7W concerning the 40 S&W magazines I am waiting to get through the rebate program that ended in January. S&W did not have me in their data base, after giving me the number to the clearing house how handles the distribution of the magazines, I found out that they have my rebate information but have not entered it into the system yet.

When I submitted the rebate right before it ended in January I selected two 40 S&W 15 rd magazines. When I asked the rep on the phone to verify the type of magazines I would get I was told I was down for the 10 round magazine!!!!!

I informed them that I wanted the 15 round magazine and supposedly that has been changed, which I believe when I have them in my hands which is till weeks away!!!!

I suggest you call or Email S&W to give feedback on the performance of their fulfillment center. Most manufacturers outsource the fulfillment center activities as these activities are not a core part of their enterprise nor are they necessarily an ongoing activity. Be polite. They will appreciate the feedback and it might improve the performance of the fulfillment center or cause them to choose another one.

#82 ·
First time poster here -

Just wanted to say I purchased my third S&W .40cal on Feb 27th. I had heard that the 2 mag rebate was coming back and waited until last Friday to buy the 40C. One Sigma 40VE (yes - the one with the Windex bottle trigger
) and then the MP40 Full Size are part of my collection now. So far all of my customer experiences with Smith&Wesson have been great. A free hat, one rebate in 07 and another in 08 for 2 free mags and the $50 rebates to boot. All three of my SW's will each have four mags, pretty good deal if you ask me. It's like buying a good spinning reel for fishing, always buy when they offer a free spool. Nowadays it's great to see an American company work so hard to value their customers. Newby shooter for 2 1/2 years now. It would have been sweet to also get $50 back plus the 2 mags on the 40C, but if they send the 2 free mags with the pinkie extensions, that would be a win-win on the deal.

all the best

#83 ·
I'm just trying to FIND a M&P compact 45. I already have the pinky extensions, thanks to S&W--but the gun itself I cannot find! I'm hoping the local dealers can cough one up before the rebate deal is done. So, if you have the gun in hand, rejoice--some of us are having a tough time getting to first base!

#85 ·
hey all,

does anyone know if the 17rd mags work in a compact as long as its the same caliber? if so I was also wondering if you are able to order say the 17 rd mag even if you bought a compact, or do they give you only the correct mag based on what your reciept says?

Thanks for your help

#86 ·
hey all,

does anyone know if the 17rd mags work in a compact as long as its the same caliber? if so I was also wondering if you are able to order say the 17 rd mag even if you bought a compact, or do they give you only the correct mag based on what your reciept says?

Thanks for your help

Yes they work just fine in my M&P 9c I got two 17rd magazines with my rebate and ordered a couple of extensions to fill the gap. I am late on this as the rebate ended on the 30 of April

#88 ·
Maybe the last one who got in on it. Ordered 40C on 4/28, mailed rebates in on 5/9/09. Tick, tock, tick, tock........

Chad

#90 ·
#91 ·
Silly question, how do you check on your submission?

Never mind. There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

#92 ·
Do you have to print the rebate off of the website or should there be one with my gun? I've looked all over my case and can't find it. If I can't find it I'll mail the printed one off of line but anyone who's done it if you could reply or pm me would be great. Thanks in advance!

#93 ·
Do you have to print the rebate off of the website or should there be one with my gun? I've looked all over my case and can't find it. If I can't find it I'll mail the printed one off of line but anyone who's done it if you could reply or pm me would be great. Thanks in advance!
I've sent in two submissions (received one back so far) and both times I've printed the coupon off the Internet, filled it out and sent it in with a copy of my receipt.

God Bless,

David

#94 ·
Sent my rebate in on April 14th. Got my mags yesterday.

#96 ·
Got my 2 Mags(357Sig/40S&W) yesterday. It took exactly 5 weeks from my mail-in date which I think is pretty good. It's funny though because when you check the Load-Up Promo (Track rebate) it is only showing that my submission has 1 Mag and it doesn't even show the mailing date for when the Mags will be sent to me. I guess they are so backed-Up that someone just didn't enter it, which is OK.

#97 ·
I am still waiting on my mags from the Feb.-Apr. Load-up promotion to show up! I purchased my 9c on April 30th and sent out the paperwork on May 13th. It's been about 6 weeks and I'm getting super anxious! I can't wait to get those FS mags for my compact!!!! It's going to be freaking awesome!

#99 ·
According to the rebate site, my "Valid Submission" was received on March 27th.

Guess what I don't have yet? Is 16 weeks too long?

Do I go direct to S&W or the Milano people?
Just call S&W customer service. They're very pleasant! Just make sure you call during regular business hours because if you leave a message no one will ever, and I mean ever, call you back!!!

#100 ·
I finally just got the email confirmation that my free mags shipped yesterday!!! I'm so excited to stuff those 17 rounders in my 9c! Now the gun will go boom 18 times instead of 13 times!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.