MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find a matching backup replacement but could not locate one on Smith Wesson website, or quite a few part retailers. There should be at least some aftermarket springs to fit. What is the factory spring weight, anyone knows? Appreciate it.

There is no such information on S&W website. Called their CSR numbers a few times and was always left on hold automatically for more than 15 min each time, no human answered, no voicemail to record my request. My next gun is probably not S&W.

·
Registered
444 Posts
If you haven't already done so, look at numrich or Brownells.
Unfortunately most gun related businesses are forgetting about customer service during this drama we are going though.
I've been waiting for a part from Aero Precision since late may and they couldn't care any less.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you haven't already done so, look at numrich or Brownells.
Unfortunately most gun related businesses are forgetting about customer service during this drama we are going though.
I've been waiting for a part from Aero Precision since late may and they couldn't care any less.
Thanks for the tips. The pandemic mess probably makes sense and I will just hang on a little bit to see, hopefully
Took time looking at CZ website out of curiosity and found they have abundant parts available online, with much better organized and detailed information. Their pistols are OOS most places however. Oh well...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trying to find a matching backup replacement but could not locate one on Smith Wesson website, or quite a few part retailers. There should be at least some aftermarket springs to fit. What is the factory spring weight, anyone knows? Appreciate it.

There is no such information on S&W website. Called their CSR numbers a few times and was always left on hold automatically for more than 15 min each time, no human answered, no voicemail to record my request. My next gun is probably not S&W.
I use DPM Recoil system in my Glocks and Sig229 Lowers Recoil and Allows for faster Follow ups for me - Check e-bay Better Prices -Going to buy 1 for my smith compact shortly -Do your Homework -- SMITH & WESSON M&P Barrel 3.5" COMPACT

·
Registered
25 Posts

Try Trigger Spring Kits | Custom Gun Parts & Accessories | MCARBO

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I use DPM Recoil system in my Glocks and Sig229 Lowers Recoil and Allows for faster Follow ups for me - Check e-bay Better Prices -Going to buy 1 for my smith compact shortly -Do your Homework -- SMITH & WESSON M&P Barrel 3.5" COMPACT
I have a 9c with the 3.5” barrel myself. It’s a good “between sized” pistol, and I’ve put a few Apex parts and a Wilson barrel in mine.

That said; the OP has a 2.0 Compact; which has a four inch barrel.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I called S&W last year to order some.
the part number written on the plastic bag they sent it in is 3007484.
the ones the sent me have blue paint on one end. I ordered 4 because my son and I both have one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts