MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
I think that's a decent price. I own one too, but ever since I got my M&P40c, I kinda stopped plinking the 0.22. It's a nice gun to have though.

I bought a TASCO red dot, but I never could get it fit right on the rail. Might be me, I fiddled with it for an hour, and then gave up. The scope still resides in my desk drawer.

I also didn't (at the time) have time or equipment to get it calibrated properly (the scope).

·
Registered
449 Posts
I went to the range yesterday, and took my 22A, after neglecting it for almost a year. I mounted the red dot for the first time, sighted it in, and I've fallen in love with this plinker again. The range only goes to 25 yards, and I was able to get sub 2" groups. This, for me, is really good

However, comparing it to my 3.5lb M&P40c trigger, the 22A stock trigger felt like a 20lb monster.

What would a good poundage be for this type of pistol? Something less then 3.5lb even?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.