MP-Pistol Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
How my rounds do you have downrange after mounting the RDS? Btw that thing is dead sexy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only have approx 100 rounds so far, hard to find enough ammo to get any good range time , it is holding fine, now to get use to the dot

·
Registered
491 Posts
The breech face in the slide is usually too small for .40. You can go .40 to 9, but not the other way.

A red dot on a carry pistol? Absolutely. If you want to carry it and you are satisfied with the reliability and accuracy of a compact then get a red dot and back up sights on it. I sometimes carry a pistol (FNS-C .40 that is damn tiny compared to my usual carry pistol) but I hate not having a red dot on it.

I've got a 2.0 .45 acp Compact that might get milled for a red dot and back up sights later this spring, or early summer. Darn thing shoots good. The 2.0 compact .45 ain't so "compact" but it shoots so good it's hard not to like it/want to carry it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Doug presson!!!!! DPCustoms. Amazing work.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That's who I took my P07 9MM to for the machining/slide refinishing. If I decide to have the M&P 2.0 .45 done I'll go see him about that one, too. Really nice guy and great work.
If you're in North Carolina you can go directly to his office when you drop your stuff off at he's also the best price I've seen for that kind of work

21 - 29 of 29 Posts