MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My shield ez has both safety's THUMB & GRIP due to OLD FART stuff I want to remove or disengage the grip safety any help ??? Need a new gun smith tool kit any ideas there also ???

Thanks People

·
Registered
332 Posts
You can put a rubber Hogue grip sleeve on it, and it will disengage the safety all the time. Will that fix your problem?

Is the 9mm Shield to much recoil for you, or whoever it’s for? If not, I’d recommend getting rid of that 380EZ and getting a 9mm Shield. The .380 is a terrible self-defense round (although it is better than nothing) and the 380EZ appears to be having a lot of problems.

What kind of tools do you need? Most aren’t specific to gunsmithing and can be picked up anywhere. Screw Drivers, punches, etc. Midway USA is a good place to find what you need. Amazon is usually the best price, if you already know what you want. You just have to be careful because unlike the firearms sites, they don’t really care about the quality of the products on their site.

If you want to build AR’s or something like there are a lot of tools specific to doing that. Doing trigger jobs requires stones, fine files, Etc. Mounting scopes requires levels and an inch pounds Torque wrench.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts