MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. First let me say that this is a fantastic forum, one the best I have ever seen. I am 27 and currently live in Nor Cal. I love it for the most part. Gun laws here suck
, but you deal with it. I really enjoy shooting and am looking to get involved in some IDPA shoots. I would really appreciate any info some of you might be able to share with me on how to get started and what I might expect. I just got my first M&P 9mm Friday and will be breakin' her in tomorrow. Thanks for running a great site.

Deez

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
darklyte24 said:
wassup yo, what part of cali? im in folsom.. close to sac

Hey darklyte24,

I live up here in Santa Rosa, which is about an hour north of San Fran. I have some family out in Elk Grove, near sac. I have been meaning to get over that way to see my cousin who is a C.O. and do some shooting out there...Any good places, indoor, outdoor?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome, I live in San Jose. I will be picking up my M&P on Wednesday. I won't get to shoot it until Saturday though.

Ciao,

Effy

·
Registered
708 Posts
santa rosa been there once, im orig from the bay area..

I hear the gun room in elk grove is nice indoor, theres a place in Rancho cordova which is about 30 mins from elk grove thats outdoor..

theres also a place in vacaville bout 45 mins away thats indoor underground.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts