MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie from NoVa. I have been in the shadows for a few weeks now and finally joined. Traded for a new M&P9c today at the gun show. I got it for $449 which I thought was a great price and I got $400 for my trade. Ran 100 rounds through it this evening and I am totally loving it. I didn't want to put it down and neither did the NRA Range Officer that shot it too .

If anyone in NoVA wants to meet up for an M&P shoot I am in. I shoot at NRA and Shooters Paradise on a regular basis.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Welcome!

GotM4, I-Shot and several others are from NOVA. I used to shoot at the NRA range all the time and I miss that place.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome. I plan on heading out to Blue Ridge Arsenal in Chantilly this week, time permitting - no date yet. I just purchased an M & P .40 and have not had a chance to fire it yet.

Mike

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How is Blue Ridge? I always go to NRA becuase I like the facility and becuase it is cheaper for the hour. I know they just did renovations there at Blue Ridge.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sporwick said:
How is Blue Ridge? I always go to NRA becuase I like the facility and becuase it is cheaper for the hour. I know they just did renovations there at Blue Ridge.

It has been 2 years for me since my last trip to Blue Ridge, but a friend went last weekend and he thought it was nice. I heard nice things about the NRA range, based on a coworker's comments. I will let you know how it goes. B.R. is close to work (Sterling area).

·
Registered
73 Posts
OAKNVet said:
[quote name='Sporwick']How is Blue Ridge? I always go to NRA becuase I like the facility and becuase it is cheaper for the hour. I know they just did renovations there at Blue Ridge.

It has been 2 years for me since my last trip to Blue Ridge, but a friend went last weekend and he thought it was nice. I heard nice things about the NRA range, based on a coworker's comments. I will let you know how it goes. B.R. is close to work (Sterling area).[/quote]

I made the trip out there today. The staff was friendly and helpful. 20 lanes, so no waiting. Shop up front selling 5.11 and other gear. Not a bad place. Check them out on line for hours, rules, etc.

http://www.blueridgearsenal.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts