MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to increase the size of the standard Hogue rubberized grip that came on the 340PD. I am not necessarily looking to increase the 'length', only the girth of the grip and I would prefer to stay with the rubberized grip surface.

Looking at the various grip manufactures sites has not lead me to an answer. If you have/use the 340PD and have made this change, I would appreciate your ideas :idea: and even pictures.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.