MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a nice black leather OWB holster for my 686 with a 6" barrel. Any recommendations? Thanks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
coltman1985 said:
Bump for same only 4 inch bar.

There aqre plenty of holsters out there for the 4", but I had a hard time finding anything black for the 6". Settled on a Safariland nylon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not leather, but I went with the Bianchi Accumold 7001 (thumbreak) for my 4" and 8 3/8". Very pleased with the look and function. PLUS, they are only about $32 (at Sportsman's Warehouse)

--jcd

·
Registered
280 Posts
Try a custom leather smith. There are enough around on the internet, and even some that reside in certain gunshops (I'm thinking Guns & Leather in the Springfield, TN / Nashville area). Good leather is worth its price

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a Desantis black leather speed scabbard without a retention strap that I use for my 686P 4". It's a pancake holster and retention is great. I use it for winter carry of my 686P under my winter coat. Desantis makes other good leather holsters for the 686 and 686P, you can find all of them on their website.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: iwb 4"686

shryke300 said:
I just got a 4" 686, who carries one iwb? holster suggestions??

I've got a 4" 681 (same gun - no adjustable sights). I was looking for a IWB holster recently too and found one at Hoffners that looked promising. I was going to get it, but ended up spending the money on a M&P .40

Hope this helps with your search. Sorry I can't post the link. I haven't posted enough yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts