MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have both of these guns or experience carrying both? I love my 6906 for ccw but if the Compact is smaller/thinner I might make the switch. Otherwise I'll buy the full size m&P. I always carry IWB. I live in MA and the compact is currently not yet available so I have no way of seeing the compact in person unless I go to an out of state shop...I don't have time to do that.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I had a 6904 and rather carry the M&Pc I.W.B.. The only thing that I have not gotten used to is that the M&Pc does not have safety lever that the 6904 has. I guess it's a matter of time before I get used to it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i've had both 6904 & 6906's. both guns are great. but i got the m&pc 9mm. i would rather carry this gun, over the other 2.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I own both the 6906 which I bought new in the mid eightys, and the 9 compact and 40 compact. I really like the feel of the compacts better in my hand. All three weapons are very reliable, but if I would carry any of them, it would be the compacts, especially inside the waistband.

Dennis

·
Registered
53 Posts
i own a 6904, interesting story on that gun. had the gun refinished with a black coating and installed a hogue grip with finger groves. changed out the sights. i'm moving through another break in period due to the new finish I find it to be a very nice carry. i do plan on getting a M&Pc after the bugs are worked out but I will keep the 6904.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts