MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought that I would pass this on -- I was talking to a service rep at S&W (getting a new mag release for my 9c) and she stated that S&W will shut down 12/17 to 01/07 so no work will be done on any firearms during that time -- in other words, don't bother to send them anything until after 01/07.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
clearshot7 said:
Just thought that I would pass this on -- I was talking to a service rep at S&W (getting a new mag release for my 9c) and she stated that S&W will shut down 12/17 to 01/08 so no work will be done on any firearms during that time -- in other words, don't bother to send them anything until after 01/08.
there you go updated it and everything

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
BallBreaker said:
Must be nice to be off work for that long.

THREE WEEKS!!!!!!

And I wont get back my pistol (Sent in 12/6) until late Jan....

·
Registered
191 Posts
Man that sucks what kind of gun did you send and what was wrong with it? :twisted:

·
Registered
475 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='clearshot7']Just thought that I would pass this on -- I was talking to a service rep at S&W (getting a new mag release for my 9c) and she stated that S&W will shut down 12/17 to 01/08 so no work will be done on any firearms during that time -- in other words, don't bother to send them anything until after 01/08.
there you go updated it and everything
[/quote]

I think he meant January 7th (1/07).

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
BallBreaker said:
Man that sucks what kind of gun did you send and what was wrong with it? :twisted:
9mm full size;Failure to Extract..Second return.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Personnel will not necessarily be off work, they may be doing annual inventory and/or clean up. Good time to do this since many employees like to take at least one week of vacation during these holidays.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Spoke to CS today and they advised "skeleton crew", but CS and warrantee repairs still open.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts