MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have one of these, but with what little experience I have with pistols in general much less holsters I am not really a good judge of what works or doesnt. I purchased it for range use and the price seemed right. This gave me a safe place to put the gun when I wasnt shooting without having to worry about where it was and who may be near it. Even at the range I dont like setting my weapons down and walking away from them for any reason. It was very tight at first, but has loosend with use. It is nice and stiff, and for me anyway is a perfect draw as it allows you to draw without accidental trigger touching.

I am still awaiting my IWB holster, it should be only 5 or 6 more weeks (I hope).

Dan

·
Registered
53 Posts

Disclaimer, I have not yet put enough rounds through the M&P to trust it for carry, so I have not carried it any. I snapped this pic after getting the holster, and while it appears to be a well-made product, it may not work for me. It's a very high-riding holster, and the problem I have with high-riding holsters is the top tip of the slide tends to poke out rather than tuck in. So, I'll have to play with this one later on down the road to see how it works out. What can I say? I'm spoiled by the CQC/S I carry my G19 in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts