1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
163 Posts
I don't see anything confirming it is actually a S&W sponsored event. The seller has only been around about a month. I'd use caution and check it out prior to bidding.

·
Registered
293 Posts
It would be interesting to price it all out and see what it comes out to ... cost of the pistol, airfare, lodging, shares of stock, etc.

Heck, if you receive two pistols at $1K each, that would be a really sweet deal!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I like it, but its a little out of my price range...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TAC said:
I don't see anything confirming it is actually a S&W sponsored event. The seller has only been around about a month. I'd use caution and check it out prior to bidding.
It is a charity auction that is being sponsered by both S&W and gunbroker. I dont have the funds but I am eager to say bid with confidence

·
Registered
163 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='TAC']I don't see anything confirming it is actually a S&W sponsored event. The seller has only been around about a month. I'd use caution and check it out prior to bidding.
It is a charity auction that is being sponsered by both S&W and gunbroker. I dont have the funds but I am eager to say bid with confidence[/quote]

I've never used Gunbroker, but the ID of the seller is only about a month old. How much safer are they then say someone like eBay for fraudulent sellers? We're talking several thousands of dollars here during the prime time of the year for fraud.

It seems S&W would be directly involved with this, but I don't see any indication that they are.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not trying to get into a pissing contest here but if you look at the buyers feedback his first feedback comment was submitted in September of this year and he has nothing but positive feedback. If I saw 83 positive feedbacks in 3 months I would have no problems with him..IMHO

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
So what is "Ultimate Smith & Wesson Experience"? I'm not a member of Gun Broker and it doesn't say what it actually is, there's no description on the page.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts