MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Very nice Hub!! How much was the holster?

Ron

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
64.95 plus shipping... You can look on S&W's website now and see them. They are available in a Thumb-break and open top. Black and brown.

Hub

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gunner68 said:
Sweet! I've been waiting for that. How long did it take to come in once your ordered it?

I ordered it and got it two days after. I purchased 2nd day air. 3 Days total.

YukonGlocker said:
Nice holster. Does it pull the gun in nice and tight?

By this do you mean is it close to the body? It does imprint pretty heavely because of the thickness of the leather. A loose shirt hides it well but not really for summer carry.

itr674 said:
Is there any way to push the pistol in to far so the trigger could be actuated?

No. I unloaded the weapon, cocked it and jammed it in the holster hard to see if it would make the striker drop and it did not. This holster is a true M&P Compact holster and is perfectly molded.

I wore it for the whole day yesterday and most of today and it is pretty comfortable.

Hub

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Morgan Walker said:
Very nice, will it be able to fit a Fullsized as well? I believe it will either way real nice leather products from DeSantis.

It already is on S&W website. Go to the M&M pistols and click on related items and it is listed for the same price.

Hub

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
I have the open top version in black. I'll post pictures of it here shortly when my wife returns with some batteries for the camera. Bought it March 8th and it's been sitting in the closet ever since.
It's an awesome looking holster, but I've never used/carried it, and probably never will. I prefer IWB.

·
Registered
16 Posts
josh said:
I have the open top version in black. I'll post pictures of it here shortly when my wife returns with some batteries for the camera. Bought it March 8th and it's been sitting in the closet ever since.
It's an awesome looking holster, but I've never used/carried it, and probably never will. I prefer IWB.
Please do post pics...I am thinking strongly about purchasing one, Thanks

·
Registered
240 Posts

I bought a full size version of the above holster from a forum member here for $30. Tried it for a few weeks but couldn't find the sweet spot for it on my waist. It was either too high or something, it kept poking me in the ribs or side. Sold it when I got the Don Hume JIT, it works much better.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Just tried it on last night, and in both the belt positions it feels great - not too high or low. I just need a longer jacket, or hooded sweatshirt, to actually conceal it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
josh said:
Just tried it on last night, and in both the belt positions it feels great - not too high or low. I just need a longer jacket, or hooded sweatshirt, to actually conceal it.

Thanks for the info.

PS-Is that Windows Vista on your Dell Laptop? I have a similiar one 17" though. If so did you add it or did you buy it with it installed.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Yes it's Vista. It came already installed. The laptop is only like 4 days old. I bought it to replace my other Dell that got its screen shattered on my last trip overseas last week. I mainly use it for when I'm sitting on the couch, or for watching DVD's on 10 hour overseas flights. That's why I went with the baby 14". I love it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts