MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
M&P9er said:
Nice, I can't wait to get mine, it's only been a couple weeks so far.

I got mine today! It took a long time but it showed. I think I sent the form in at the end of March right before they extended the offer.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I think I'm gonna have to call S&W ... I mailed in for it back in Jan and still haven't recieved it. Then again I still haven't recieved anything from the 1852 club when i registered.

·
Registered
25 Posts
greatzippy said:
I think I'm gonna have to call S&W ... I mailed in for it back in Jan and still haven't recieved it. Then again I still haven't recieved anything from the 1852 club when i registered.

Odd you should mention that. I got my club 1851 stuff (card/sticker) a couple of days before the bag.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
hmm

I sent both the same day got my bag today no club membership??? sent approx. 3 weeks ago

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got my bag last Friday. For those interested, I called S&W about two weeks ago because I sent my form in around the end of March and was wondering when it would come. They told me they had run out for a while, but were getting a shipment in (would have come in last week) and that the shipment should have been enough to cover all the outstanding orders.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts