MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Same here except I bought mine the first part of May and they didn't start it until the first of June.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I don't know...they seem to make me pretty happy. The same night I put an M&P 45 on layaway, i found out they were starting another mag rebate. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Spoke to a supervisor at S&W this morning. Gave him my purchase dates-he said he would speak to the "powers that be"and get back to me.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I also sent them an email stating that a lot of customers were unhappy with the on again, off again nature of the free mag offers. I know that if I had missed out on the free mags I would have been pissed.

Personally, I had bought my M&P 9 when the offer was valid and just got my mags last Sat, approx 75 days from when I sent in the coupon.

·
Registered
132 Posts
dd45 said:
I also sent them an email stating that a lot of customers were unhappy with the on again, off again nature of the free mag offers. I know that if I had missed out on the free mags I would have been pissed.

You aren't possibly serious. Maybe they shouldn't do any free mag deals to appease those who want to be freakin' babies about it. This is a f'n stupid thread and I feel sorry for anyone who feels they were cheated in this situation.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Possible Solution

You all may want to call 1-800-331-0852 X 3765

*******DO NOT TELL THEM WHO SENT YOU*************

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
S&W usually honors there customer! Thats why they keep extending it, if you ask me thats damn good busines in my book. Who else is offering these freebies? I think S&W is ontop of there game and the food chain right now, just look at how many users we get daily here at MP-Pistol.com.......I am more than pleased with S&W, oh and I never got my mags either, but I still have my bag

I am a happy man :wink:

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have to say that it kind of rubs me the wrong way to see some of you complaining in this thread also. I bought my M&P before the first mag give away started. Should I start crying because S&W did not start it sooner? I don't think so. They are just doing this to promote their product and possibly boost sales. You missed out. Boo Hoo.

Just enjoy your guns and buy more mags when you can.

Ron

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
:wink:

ront said:
I have to say that it kind of rubs me the wrong way to see some of you complaining in this thread also. I bought my M&P before the first mag give away started. Should I start crying because S&W did not start it sooner? I don't think so. They are just doing this to promote their product and possibly boost sales. You missed out. Boo Hoo.

Just enjoy your guns and buy more mags when you can.

Ron

·
Registered
188 Posts
travinh said:
I bougth my MP9c in late August when they were discontinued the free mags promotion.

Now it starts again...

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/sto...sectionId=10002

Send in your stuff, explaining that you realize that you bought after/before the promo and see what they say. I bought mine in early May and sent my stuff in for a June 1 promo and they sent me two mags.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
If there were not a gap between the two promos offers there would be more people complaining (and there already were) because they ran out of mags and were backordered. I trust they have a sufficient amount in stock at this point. You can't make everyone happy.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Seriously, be happy they're doing it at all...

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I'm not sure why people are so upset. When you bought the gun and knew it was after the previous "free magazine" promotion, you weren't expecting free mags. Now, S&W has decided to do that promotion again. Why people think they are entitled to free stuff because a company is running a new promotion is just beyond me ...

·
Registered
79 Posts
I missed the previous promo by a few days with my first M&P and took delivery of my second a few days before this latest promo. I got the 2 guns because I love how they shoot and feel in my hand.

I will be sending in the latest promo with a request that they send me free mags for the latest one. Only 4 days before the promo started. It never hurts to ask but it is more than fair for them to decline my request. Either way, I will be getting one more to round out my collection because I love the M&P's, I very much like my S&W revolvers, I am very impressed with S&W's service and I am a very happy customer.

Free is nice but I never count on it or get upset because I miss out on a freebie. I find the negative energy expended such a waste.

I enjoy what I have. 2 M&Ps, one 9mm and one .45 It is far more fun that finding fault that I missed out on a free magazine.

You may want to get some rounds down range and enjoy the gun.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I bought my full size 9mm four days before promo started. sent email to cs and ask if I was just out of luck and they repiled "you get the mags". Send in the info is worth a try. At that time they allowed up to two weeks for some guys. I feel we are lucky they give away free stuff any time.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I bought mine inbetween both free mag offers. But I did get a great price too. (Don't know if that is reflected of the no offer at the time) but hey I am not bitter, business is business.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i was going to get my 9mm several weeks ago. but then someone here linked me to the rebate form. so i waited til monday to order it. i'm grateful s&w honors its customers with such a promo.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts