MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are doing it again!! M&P and Sigma series guns get 2 free mags direct from Smith & Wesson. Amen brothers and sisters!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thank you again, Smith & Wesson!

I was just thinking as I out money down on my M&P 45, "Man, it's too bad they aren't giving away more free mags".

It is a glorious day!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not So Fast! I called this morning and was told that the 40c that I bought last week doesn't qualify. The free stuff is for people who buy from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31.

I am not Happy!!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
FOG said:
Not So Fast! I called this morning and was told that the 40c that I bought last week doesn't qualify. The free stuff is for people who buy from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31.

I am not Happy!!

im with ya FOG, i purchased a compact 9 on 9/20/07. i called customer service and they pretty much said oh well. this is my second m&p this year. thats not cool imo. i still got 2 bags though. i was off by 11 days. that sucks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Now I can get my M&P45. I just need another paycheck or two, but I'm getting one before the deal ends. Can someone sticky the coupon link please? thanks

Ciao,

Effy

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
FOG said:

I am not Happy!!

Usually S&W aims to please maybe you guys both got CS Nazi's wait a week call back it wont hurt

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bummer
My wife bought me a .45 Aug 29th. If only I'd known this was coming down the road I would have had her put off the purchase. Can't win 'em all, I guess.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Maybe *cough* y'all can get a second 'invoice' from wherever you purchased the gun, and *cough*, have the date somehow be within the validity period of the offer ? :roll:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
FOG said:

I am not Happy!!

I'm trying to reach a supervisor (name witheld) who may be able to help me (us). I have also bought 2 M&P's and missed both rebate programs.(Timing is everything)

First rep was very friendly but also very FIRM-said the reps don't have the authority to vary the rules.

If they get a bunch of complaints re the situation,I'm not sure if that will help or hurt.

If I get a "YES" will advise.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
keep me posted. i wrote a long letter to S&W explaining my situation. hope it helps. good luck to you fish

·
Registered
123 Posts
What are you guys saying in your letters? "This is a stick up" or what? Because

I think I'm just going to sell my MP45 and buy a new one for the promo mags.

Like I'm going to have to do when they come out with that 5 inch barreled 45.

But I did only get the gun 2 weeks ago and would hate to trade it in already.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
i was very pleasant in my letter. i just explained that i was a loyal smith customer, i have three smith and wessons, have owned several, was a club 1852 member, and a HUGE m&p fan. i stated that i asked the dealer if any promotions were going on, and i was told no (he really didnt know becasue i told him about the free range bag extension) i then stated that in previous promotions that prior sales were honored. if i dont get them, i wont be irate, just a little tough luck i guess.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
bbbdvan81 said:
i was very pleasant in my letter. i just explained that i was a loyal smith customer, i have three smith and wessons, have owned several, was a club 1852 member, and a HUGE m&p fan. i stated that i asked the dealer if any promotions were going on, and i was told no (he really didnt know becasue i told him about the free range bag extension) i then stated that in previous promotions that prior sales were honored. if i dont get them, i wont be irate, just a little tough luck i guess.

When I reach the supervisor,hopefully on Mon.,I'll take the same "honey vrs. vinegar" approach.

·
Registered
30 Posts
44mag said:
Bummer
My wife bought me a .45 Aug 29th. If only I'd known this was coming down the road I would have had her put off the purchase. Can't win 'em all, I guess.

I bought my .40c on 9/26/07

1 - 20 of 36 Posts