MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the people who had to return their M&Ps back to S&W please respond with how long the turn-around was, and what the M&P went back for, please.

My gun was recieved by S&W @ 9 am on the 7th, and i'm just wondering about how long I should expect... getting way to darn anxious :twisted: I want my twins back together again!

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
2 returns for damaged barrel. Damage caused by split cases. CCI Blazer Alluminum Case ammo. I don't consider it to have been totaly S&W's fault but they fixed it both times.

4 or 5 day's waiting for the shipping lables. Turnaround was 2 weeks to the day both times. They picked up the freight (pre paid shipping lables) both times. Can't ask for much better than that.

:twisted:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
2day for labels, 10 calendar days from leaving me to me getting it back. Broken early type striker.

How long it takes is dependant on how slammed they are for orders and what their parts supply is like.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I think when I get my K31 in, i'll be a tad bit less anxious :twisted:

·
Registered
69 Posts
My M&P 9 was sent back on 9/11 for shooting 6" low at 15 yards. By the tracking information from UPS, they received and signed for the pistol the next day. I have heard nothing from them, not even a quick email.

Do they usually just fix it and send it back with no communication whatsoever?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Grimwulff said:
Can the people who had to return their M&Ps back to S&W please respond with how long the turn-around was, and what the M&P went back for, please.

My gun was recieved by S&W @ 9 am on the 7th, and i'm just wondering about how long I should expect... getting way to darn anxious :twisted: I want my twins back together again!

I sent my full size 9mm in for a broken striker earlier this month and it was sent back in exactly two weeks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well, UPS tried to give my M&P back to me today, but I wasn't home to receive it. I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Oddly, I received absolutely no communication from S&W. Or maybe it isn't odd, and that's the way they do things?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts