MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my 9c on 5/8 and sent in my form with hopes that they would honor a May purchase before the June 1 promotion. Got my two free mags today with the pinky extensions!! S&W is awesome!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I bought a M&P9 on May 11th. I sent the form in anyway. I got a rejection letter telling me that I did not qualify. Perhaps I will send the request again and see what happens.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Landric said:
I bought a M&P9 on May 11th. I sent the form in anyway. I got a rejection letter telling me that I did not qualify. Perhaps I will send the request again and see what happens.

Strange. Maybe it depends on who gets the letter. You sent in the copy of the receipt, right? Probably wouldn't hurt to send it in again.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just got my mags today, unfortunately they are for a M&P .45 and they were supposed to be for a 40c. They were very nice when I called, I have to send them back in and they will ship the correct ones back out. I actually got a human within one minute and they were pleasant to boot, so although it stinks to have to play the waiting game again and pay the shipping, it will be OK just based on service. Now to see how long this takes.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Mine came in a few days ago along with the range bag.

S&W has a customer for life

·
Registered
100 Posts
I received my bag a couple weeks ago, (nice bag!!!) I sent S&W an email asking for a status update on my free mags, and the response was

"We still do not show it entered into the computer.

Should be by now. We would suggest resending the information to

us to process."

So I resent that info and still waiting for my free mags........ dog gone it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
anybody have the phone # to call for information on these?

I bought my MP9 back on June 8, sent out the rebate coupon the next week, still haven't received anything.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any idea on when the 9mm 17rd are going to be coming in? I'm just kicking myself because 2 weeks after I bought mine, the place I got it from ran a sale for the package with the 3rd mag and holsters for the same price I got mine for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts