MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KF from S&W just e-mailed me and said that they will allow purchases 15 days prior to the start date to receive the two free mags offer!! I don't qualify, but someone better mail me a 15 rd 40 mag for telling you guys about this!! Seriously, 1 mag!!

So like May 15thish or so and beyond!! Get your request in, and don't forget me!! Seriously!!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hope this helps you folks out! I bought mine about 5 weeks before the promo started. I felt kinda "burnt" by the whole thing. My first contact from Club 1852 was a note about the free mag promo!!
After going back and forth with S&W CS I found out about this 15 day policy!! Get your mags if you can!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hot Damn! Where is the link for the form? I'll have to check the website.

Edit: I actually ordered mine on 5/5 and picked up from the local place on 5/11.
I may send one in anyway and if they don't honor it, so be it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Don't feel bad Coltman.. I bought my compact at the end of April...

But I went ahead and ordered 2 more mags for compact and should be here in a few days... I got an email for free shipping and 10% off from S&W...

10% off - Promo Code: 1852disc

Free Shipping - Promo Code: freeship

Ben

·
Registered
175 Posts
Codes didn't work for me:

The promotion code you have entered could not be processed. Please click the Contact Us link at the top of the page to reach Customer Service.

ben2112 said:
Don't feel bad Coltman.. I bought my compact at the end of April...

But I went ahead and ordered 2 more mags for compact and should be here in a few days... I got an email for free shipping and 10% off from S&W...

Ben

·
Registered
206 Posts
ken851 said:
Codes didn't work for me:

The promotion code you have entered could not be processed. Please click the Contact Us link at the top of the page to reach Customer Service.

[quote name='ben2112']Don't feel bad Coltman.. I bought my compact at the end of April...

Ben
[/quote]

DOH!! I am sorry.. That ended on the 11th... Man.. I was trying to help out and failed.. Time to get the wet noodles out..

Ben

·
Registered
3 Posts
i puchased my m&p on may 29th. i sent in coupon just to see what would happen. less than 2 weeks later i received my 2 free magazines! thanks s&w.

·
Registered
12 Posts
When I bought my Sigma a few years ago the Clinton AWB was sunsetting and S&W did a free "hi-cap" mag offer for those of us who bought a new pistol just after the ban but only got 10-rd mags. I missed the cutoff date by being 2 days too early. I sent in the offer and they sent me the mags.

I was planning to do the same for my M&P as I bought it on May 22nd. I'm sure they will honor it as well. We'll see...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I sent my info in just in case S&W would honor it. I bought my M&P on May 19th. I learned of the two free mags on Memorial Day, I think. Sent in the required stuff and received my two mags yesterday. Sweet! I was psyched, that is like $80 I don't have to spend.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I bought an M&P9 on the 11th of May. I sent the coupon in anyway, the worst they can tell me is no. Hopefully they will send me the mags.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Isn't it great that S&W will honor early purchases! Just another example that they want to please their customers. The other companies should take notice.

I picked my M&P up on May 19th, I'm really hoping that they'll honor my coupon.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I got turned down for the free mags. I guess I should have waited just a little longer to pick up the gun. I ordered it from Bud's on the 11th. I didn't pick it up from my dealer until after the 15th, but he didn't give me a recepit other than the one from Bud's. I'd be tempted to ask him for one now, but I am afraid that S&W has flagged my serial number as not qualified and I don't want to give the impression that I am trying to defraud them. Oh well, guess I will have to buy another M&P before July 15th so I can take advantage of the deal.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Landric said:
I got turned down for the free mags. I guess I should have waited just a little longer to pick up the gun. I ordered it from Bud's on the 11th. I didn't pick it up from my dealer until after the 15th, but he didn't give me a recepit other than the one from Bud's. I'd be tempted to ask him for one now, but I am afraid that S&W has flagged my serial number as not qualified and I don't want to give the impression that I am trying to defraud them. Oh well, guess I will have to buy another M&P before July 15th so I can take advantage of the deal.

Oh, well. I bought mine online on the 8th and picked up on the 11th and only sent in the receipt from the 8th. I sent mine in today. Guess I'll be rejected!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Bought mine May 24 and the 2 free mags arrived yesterday (20 June) so for one purchase, I end up with 4 mags and a range bag - not too bad...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts