MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
That story is horrible. It's that kind of stuff that makes you wonder whether you should cry, vomit, or lash out. The fact that man is capable of such horrible deeds is definitely the reason I choose to be armed.

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
"Get a rope", comes to mind.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
16 rounds of Mr. Fixet... My wife is in condition white, and I need to turn her.

·
Registered
41 Posts
WTF - and at least of couple of these guys had already been convicted of serious crimes before, its for trash like this that the death penalty unfortunately exists and should always exist

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Maybe I missed something but why have none of these scumbags been charged with Rape, kidnapping, assault and MURDER? It seems like all they have on them is possession of ammo/firearms by a felon and carjacking?

I say they should start at the toes and start lopping off parts at the joints.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thats, horrible. I say just put a bullet in each of their heads. Screw a trial and jail time thats just a waste of tax money. They take anothers life, then thiers should be taken as well.

·
Registered
505 Posts
m4arc said:
Maybe I missed something but why have none of these scumbags been charged with Rape, kidnapping, assault and MURDER?

I was thinking this exact same thing!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Its stories like this that got me to carry. Society is one f'd up place....

I hope those guys get whats comin to them.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Another reason to KABA!!!

It's stuff like this that makes me carry 24/7 and keep a loaded gun within easy reach at home. I wonder if the gun grabbers think disarming law abiding citizens would prevent a crime like this?

Lots of stories like this at www.keepandbeararms.com.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My heart goes out to the parents & relatives. How do you live with yourself knowing this has happened to you daughter or son......? They had no defense against these maggots.

Before I purchased my first handgun last December I felt that if you had one O.K. no big deal to me but I was never against it. Times are changing fast and I now see that it is my responsibility now to protect myself, my family & friends wherever I may be 24/7.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah, this happened where I live and go to school. The couple went to the University of Tennessee. The place they were abducted is maybe 10 min from campus. Not exactly a good part of town. This really makes me want to hurry my CCW class up. I need to take it soon.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was thinking this same thing

m4arc said:
Maybe I missed something but why have none of these scumbags been charged with Rape, kidnapping, assault and MURDER? It seems like all they have on them is possession of ammo/firearms by a felon and carjacking?

I say they should start at the toes and start lopping off parts at the joints.

I was wondering if the possibility that they were waiting on forensic tests to come back prior to charging them with all the other stuff, but used what they had "for sure" just to get them and get them off the street ?.. just a guess on my part.

Only thing i can think of ... and personally i think they should be treated just as they treated their victims.. brutally raped, shot and burned. then left for the buzzards... but hey my thoughts on punishment and the death penalty have gotten me into a few "heated" discussions.. lol..

Jeff.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Heard about this on Mancow today. Where is Rev Jackson or Al Sharpie at? They should be calling for justice----oh, wait that is only for people who aren't white , like in the famous Duke University case.

IMO, if the races were reversed in this case it would be on the news everywhere across the nation/world. Face it, if you're white you don't mean sh*t in the eyes of the media or public opinion. Lets all be very PC and sing Cumbyya'll.

·
Registered
13 Posts
shadow_dog said:
Heard about this on Mancow today. Where is Rev Jackson or Al Sharpie at? They should be calling for justice----oh, wait that is only for people who aren't white , like in the famous Duke University case.

IMO, if the races were reversed in this case it would be on the news everywhere across the nation/world. Face it, if you're white you don't mean sh*t in the eyes of the media or public opinion. Lets all be very PC and sing Cumbyya'll.

+1

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sad news

my vote is to line them against a brick wall people

and televise it so that sickos mite think twice

but the librail media well never have that :roll:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts