MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
I Had one in my Glock, must have lost that thing five times in the first month. It rests, in honored glory, surrounded by old Cheerios .....somewhere back in my old house. I gave up on finding something that pops out and drops to the ground whenever its used properly.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Never tried it, but the thing I don't like about them is that it requires you to poke your finger behind the trigger to pop it out. I'd rather not put my finger in the trigger guard until I'm going to shoot. Scenerio, you get woken up from your sleep from a loud noise. You get your gun and go to poke the block out. being half-asleep and it being dark you might poke your finger in front of the trigger! Granted the block may still be in to stop a discharge, but still...If you trained to keep your finger out of the trigger gaurd you would have a problem. If you are waiting to ID the threat before you poke the sucker out it might be too late!

Maybe if you pocket carried with one in the chamber it might be benificial, but I'm not willing to bet my life on a little plug staying put while the gun shifts in the pocket.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts