MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to the forum. Looking for some info/opinions on holsters. I purchased a Safariland holster model 7378 ALS OWB for my M&P 2.0 pistol (4.25" barrel). It was extremely tight to holster and unholster the pistol to the point where it would be a hazard to use. Talked w/ Safariland and they sent me a second holster, same model. Received that holster today. It is a bit on the tight side, but better than the original purchase. I have this same holster for my Glock 19 (gen 2) and Sig P365XL. Those pistols slide into the holsters like butter. Has anyone had a problem with the fit of this model of Safariland holster for an M&P 2.0 pistol. Also, what other holsters do people use with this pistol? I lean towards OWB but am considering IWB as well. Thanks all!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just got a 2.0 and just have a OWB kydex for it now. I use Safsriland ALS holsters with all my Glocks and they all wear and fit extremely well.
Sorry your having an issue,
I also use an OWB thumb break Gould and Goodrich black leather, that fits his big brother 1.0 M&P .40.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts