MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I prefer something that completely covers the trigger guard. I use a Bianchi for my Glock that has a "lock" on it. You have to push a button down with your trigger finger to release the gun from the holster. I like that feature when I know I am going to be quite active on a particular day.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
coltman1985 said:
I prefer something that completely covers the trigger guard. I use a Bianchi for my Glock that has a "lock" on it. You have to push a button down with your trigger finger to release the gun from the holster. I like that feature when I know I am going to be quite active on a particular day.

I don't carry one in the camber, so that is not a big concern.

·
Registered
168 Posts
That holster will work just fine for concealed carry. It is what it is. Don't sweat the trigger guard issue. The *trigger* is encased by the holster so you are good to go.

Without getting into a whole thing, consider the implications of carrying without a round in the chamber. Things tend to go south at bad breath distances, one hand may be occupied fending an attack, and the need for speed will be great. There are thousands of pistols carried daily with rounds chambered - they do not spontaneously go off. Too, getting into the mindset of, "My gun is only half-loaded so I'm pretty safe." can be a dangerous thing. End of sermon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts