Discussion Starter #1
Check out the Triple Threat...

My new 1911, the 9 & 9c...

Double Trouble

Back to Back and Against all Odds!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Sweet pictures. Man they look good together, love the SW1911 :wink: Liking everything other than the redskins jersey
But that doesnt say much coming from a Falcons fan
We suck badly this year.

Anyway, very nice family photo brother!!!
8)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I heard the joke (what looks better than a redskins jersey???)

at least you couldve given us the punchline(the 3 amigos on top)

you guys are going to need a little luck this sunday night 8) :wink:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Not even sure if I will make it till halftime........... :? Not even worth watching when we suck this bad.........

101Combat Vet said:
I heard the joke (what looks better than a redskins jersey???)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
finalfusion said:
Not even sure if I will make it till halftime........... :? Not even worth watching when we suck this bad.........

[quote name='101Combat Vet']I heard the joke (what looks better than a redskins jersey???)

[/quote]

I am concentrating on sunday night's game. Even though I will probably be able to see your team play again :roll: No offense brother but I am really sick of watching the falcons lose :?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks fellas! Its been ard watching the skins this season...we start off the first half with a whole lot of promise and then we lose by 1. I'd be happy with a strong finish. But we got, the I hate-em Cowboys for the last game of the season.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
You should see me watching the game, I am a cuss bucket to say the least, little baby ear muffs. I am disgusted by my Falcons. Lets just hope they use there brain in the draft. With Petrino gone maybe we can get someone in there to make it happen, and dump some cash on some real offensive players. Get Dunn and Norwood out of there and land a power back, mobile QB and a couple wide outs that can cath the ball we will be in good shape
Im not asking much

101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Not even sure if I will make it till halftime........... :? Not even worth watching when we suck this bad.........

[quote name='101Combat Vet']I heard the joke (what looks better than a redskins jersey???)

[/quote]

I am concentrating on sunday night's game. Even though I will probably be able to see your team play again :roll: No offense brother but I am really sick of watching the falcons lose :?[/quote]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts