MP-Pistol Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't waste your money on an M&P they are junk...I just bought one and fired 50 rounds through it...and almost every empty casing came back and struck me in the forehead.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I bet you were accurate though

you think it might have been the ammo?? :?:

·
Registered
27 Posts
cmon man, you can't go by that/ Try diferent ammo, or see what happenes after gun gets broken in. newb here to havent had any faults with my full size. will get a sub compact glock though. Variaty.

·
Registered
422 Posts
shouldhaveboughtaglock said:
Don't waste your money on an M&P they are junk...I just bought one and fired 50 rounds through it...and almost every empty casing came back and struck me in the forehead.

Your obviously a TROLL. You registered with the site with an antagonistic screen name, and your 2nd post is a slam. Take a walk Jerk.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
nikon777 said:
[quote name='shouldhaveboughtaglock']Don't waste your money on an M&P they are junk...I just bought one and fired 50 rounds through it...and almost every empty casing came back and struck me in the forehead.

Your obviously a TROLL. You registered with the site with an antagonistic screen name, and your 2nd post is a slam. Take a walk Jerk.[/quote]

hey brother check out his first post yet another slam against the m&p.. glocktalk is missing their idiot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.