MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Seattle, and I am desperatly trying to put my hands on a M&Pc. I keep calling Wades so I can rent one at their range, but they don't know if or when they will get one.

If anybody has one and is willing to share, I would love to meet you at Wades or at another range to check it out and give it a shot. I know this is very selfish and all, but I figured it might be worth a try. Thanks all.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good luck finding anyone renting this pistol. It has been in Detroit since late Oct. or early Nov. and none of the gun ranges around here are renting them mainly because they are selling them without much problem. If you buy one before you shoot one like I did you'll find out that they are a very fine handgun for sure. I tried the Glock 26, Springfield XD, HK and a few others before I just went and bought my 9c. They all were fine guns but my 9c shoots much nice than all of them I believe.

I want to rent the 26 & the HK soon so I can try all of them side by side to see really see how the 9c stacks up.

Now keep in mind that I don't know squat about handguns as this is my first purchase. If you do by a 9c you will not be sorry and you might sleep better knowing that you bought something made in the good old USA!!! Good luck.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried the full size and loved it, but I think it will just be to big to conceal (I am not really willing to change the way I dress too much). I have shot the G26, Springfield XD and others, but the M&P was way better. I too would like to try an H&K but they don't do a rental program with ranges...oh well. Hopefully my local range will get one in sometime.

Of course, now I am interested in the new M&P45. I might be willing to get a full size 45 :wink:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Has anybody in Washington state seen the compact yet?

I am waiting to hold one before I decide between the full size and the compact.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP

Still looking for a compact to put my hands on.

Let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you are looking for a carry gun the compact is the way to go! I shot the 9mm compact at Gunsite and it is a good shooting pistol with not that much recoil. I am still trying to get one for S&W so I can make a mold of it to manufacture Blade-Tech holsters. I would try calling Bullseye shooting Supplies in Tacoma they may have one or can get one from their Suppliers 253-572-6417

Bobby Mcgee

·
Registered
14 Posts
Federal Way Guns....

Federal Way Guns had a compact on the wall behind the counter as of a couple of days ago. Not sure what the size of the pipe was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts