MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got to shoot my new M&P9c today after work. Sad part is I only had about 20 mins to do so haha. Wreck caused me to be delayed in reaching the range and they closed at 6pm unfortunately. Once I get alot more rounds through this thing I'll provide a more comprehensive range report.

BUT...for now I shot close to 100 rounds of WWB through it with zero trouble. This is a sweet little gun. Felt good, comfortable to hold and shoot, minimal recoil, and surprisingly accurate at 25ft range. The 40c I demoed had a very gritty trigger, this one didn't seem to suffer from that, and from what I have heard it should even get smoother with more use. Very pleased with the purchase so far. I think my only issue is the fact my hands are pretty big and my fingers very long. Might have to make some adjustments for my grip. I hope to take an instruction course soon enough that might help me make the best of it. Just wanted to say so far I'm definitely proud to be a part of the M&P "club" hehe.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Figured I would offer up a slight update. Got to shoot some more on saturday. Still loving it. Think I've decided the large backstrap fits me best with my very long fingers. So far I've put 200 rounds of WWB through it with no issues at all. I just purchased 500 rounds of CCI Blazer Brass that was on special at the local shop, think after I go through those a true range report will be in order. But my friend and I both were shooting it very accurately even at 30+ ft distance. Just a great little gun. I was quite pleased with how easy it is to take apart, just takes a few seconds.

My friend has an XD and he seemed pretty impressed with my M&P9c. We were both surprised how accurate we were shooting that thing. Now he's seriously thinking about a sub/compact 9mm for himself haha. He might go with the XD just because it will fit in his current holster, but he did seem to really enjoy my M&P. Going to get at least another 300-500 more rounds through it and see how it holds up. Only minor issue was the trigger is a bit gritty which is common...how many rounds does it usually take to smooth that out? This isn't a big deal though it still works fine for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts