MP-Pistol Forum banner

741 - 760 of 838 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
so I don't have the spent casing on hand as my m&p 40c is in its 10 day purgatory...

but on the box it says 109203 next to the serial and the number on the pistol frame is mpw4xxx...

can anyone help me approximate manufacture date?

wow...nm.... just realized the number 109203 is the model number, not the date code, retarded...

well can anyone help me approximate the date with the frame serial alone?

·
Registered
72 Posts
What is the 4 digit date code listed on the box label possibly below the SKU # or near the Serial #?
If you look under the SKU# you will see 3017, that is the Date code. translates to the 17th day of 2013, 3 is the year 017 is the seventeenth day of that year.

Hope that helps.;)

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Too funny - I was trying to help "poopypants" in the post above mine. My bad but yours explains it well. I believe he has a 7XXX number.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll have to go find the box for the receipt and fired date... But I think it was January-ish? I recall the fired date was two to three weeks prior to my purchase, so very fresh.

9mm Pro Series 4.25"
DYEXXXX
-not engraved "Stainless" on the slide
-installed (medium) palmswell is CORE pattern

Didn't realize how lucky I was to get the CORE pattern palmswell until just recent doing some research on it.

Matthew

·
Registered
8 Posts
M&P 9mm

Collector: Carlos O.
Date: 5/8/2013
Not engraved "Stainless" on the slide
Gold printed warning: Caution-Capable of firing with magazine removed

Serial: HAC06XX

·
Registered
32 Posts
MINE STARTS WITH HPV#### ,TEST FIRED 9-3-13, WHAT DOES THAT SAY ??
It's says your gun should have the performance center sear( different profile ) installed. It's the same sear they install in the PC guns, just not polished and fitted like the guns assembled by the PC.

·
Registered
18 Posts
M&P9 shield
SN: HRM1XXX

On a second sticker are the numbers 11-6-2013 and 13-1171. Can the Nov 6 date really be when it was test fired?

·
Registered
5 Posts
M&P 40 (Full size, Cabela's FDE kit)
SN: HRN71xx
Test fire: 11/8/2013
Number on box: 110813
Light green paint on the end of the recoil spring.

741 - 760 of 838 Posts