MP-Pistol Forum banner

761 - 780 of 837 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
It's says your gun should have the performance center sear( different profile ) installed. It's the same sear they install in the PC guns, just not polished and fitted like the guns assembled by the PC.
Anyone know what the cut-off date was for the above mentioned:up: ? My Shield9 #HPV2xxx was test fired 8/30/13. :help:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Im sorry I am totally new but how do I find the test fire date?

Also what is the brown little envelope that comes in the case

Serial Number = HRDXXXX

Purchased = 2/19
M&P FS 9mm

·
Registered
189 Posts
Im sorry I am totally new but how do I find the test fire date?

Also what is the brown little envelope that comes in the case

Serial Number = HRDXXXX

Purchased = 2/19
M&P FS 9mm
The test fire date should be stated on the brown envelope which should contain a fired casing from your pistol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
my 45

FS 45
SKU 109106 TS NMD
Serial # HPZ31XX
bought new 3-18-2014
has Apex sear, USB & Metal Trigger

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anyone have the breakdown of the serial numbers? I would like to know how early mine is, when it was produced, etc.

Did your gun come with the envelope with the shell? It has the test date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is HPSXXXX and test fire in 7/18/2013. I just purchased it yesterday. What are the chances of this pistol being "brand new". I bought it at the gunshow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The serial # is mcp01XX. Any help when it was made would greatly appreciated. It was a turn in from Atlanta P.D. On the slide it has Atlanta Police then a 3 digit number. since the number is a very low one I assumed it may have been an officer but its just speculation. Any help on when it was made would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
My First Post

Just checked my old M&P 40: serial number is MPA30xx; test fired Jan. 14, 2006. It would have been among the first 3000 made by S&W!

It has a better original trigger than my new 9mm CORE. I thought that the CORE would have been much better.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My early M&P full size 9 was serial DPP22XX. I don't have the test fire date, but date code on the original box (7114) is April 24, 2007.
Recently bought a new 9L, serial HAF57XX, which had test fire date of September 27, 2012 and date code on the box (2269) is September 26, 2012.
Regards
MT

761 - 780 of 837 Posts