MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is how we handle people who think that they are bad ass's,,,,, The shot that the

deputy put in him was to the groin,,,
Can you say ,,, OUCH but with a high pitch,,,,,,,

Think you have the balls to take on two armed sheriffs deputy's, those hill boys will

cut your balls off in only one shot !!!!

********************************************************************************

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:

Shortcut to: http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/sheriff/pres...OI_shooting.pdf

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Sounds like this guy is a candidate for "Cop Killer" should have aimed for his damn head that SOB!!! Happy to hear the deputy only suffered a beating rather than this A hole pulling a weapon!!

Thanks for sharing.

gunpacker said:
This is how we handle people who think that they are bad butt's,,,,, The shot that the

deputy put in him was to the groin,,,
Can you say ,,, OUCH but with a high pitch,,,,,,,

Think you have the balls to take on two armed sheriffs deputy's, those hill boys will

cut your balls off in only one shot !!!!

********************************************************************************

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:

Shortcut to: http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/sheriff/pres...OI_shooting.pdf

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'd be more than a bit despleased with a partner who let me get my head bashed in and didn't shoot the guy. When a weapon of any type is employed against my partner the guy is in dire need of getting shot. I understand his attempt to use the taser. When that didn't work he should have employed the next level of force to protect his partner. Just my two cents worth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts