MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my problem: The grip on my 1.0 Shield was damaged beyond repair. I like the pistol so much I am going to get another. I carry the full size 9mm on duty and I carried the shield off duty and as a backup. I also shoot it better, my 1st Shield was totally reliable. Being the only thing wrong with my first one is the grip, everything else is fine. I was considering getting another 1.0 model and just putting in my old trigger assembly in the new one.? I also polished all of controls and barrel. So it’s customized I guess you could say. But then I thought, why not get the 2.0 model. I would if I can put my slide on the 2.0. If not I’ll just get the 1.0 it’s cheaper anyway. Any info, help would be appreciated. On a side note...I called Smith and Wesson and they said they never tried putting a 2.0 slide on the 1.0 grip.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a similar issue, just posted about sending my ruined 1.0 frame to S&W trying to get a replacement frame. I'm still waiting on an update, check my post for more details. if they deny my request I'll probably look for a .40 and see if the slides are interchangeable

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts