MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up new 9mm Shield PC compact and have fired it on 3 diff occasions. In all 3 times out, I am experiencing an intermittent issue where I fire a round but the trigger doesn't seem to reset. Pressing the trigger goes all the way to wall. On the first 2 outings, I would rack a round (ejecting the chambered round) and sometimes that next round fires, sometimes it takes a 2nd racking for the next round to fire. Then yesterday, it did it again but this time, I notice the slide was not fully flush to the lower. It was like 1 or 2 mm back. Again, the trigger presses all the way to the wall (there was not the 1st break, the trigger pressed all the way to the end). Then I REMOVED the magazine and the trigger then feels as it should and fires a round. I am using the factory magazines. Any idea?

·
Registered
40 Posts
have you lubed the gun? tried different ammo ? when it does this try tapping the back of the slide to put slide in the proper position. Does it do it with both magazines?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have you lubed the gun? tried different ammo ? when it does this try tapping the back of the slide to put slide in the proper position. Does it do it with both magazines?
Yes, gun lubed and cleaned after each use. Tried diff ammo and it still does it. Was using Lawman 124gr blue box and yesterday I shot blazer brass. I didn't keep track of which magazine but maybe I'll somehow mark it to know it's not working. Frustrating. Obviously concerned that it malfunctions during an emergency.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts