MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last week I added a Shield 45 M2.0 to the arsenal and I absolutely LOVE it (y)

I hand load and this pistol has been a joy to shoot with both 200 gr flat nose and hollow points.

I love the size and feel of the grip and it is quickly becoming one of my favorite pistols in the safe. The slide stop can be used to release the slide easily with thumb and the mags are easy to load. I drifted the rear sight .02” and now she is “perfect”.

A Tier1 AIWB holster is in the works and hopefully will be on the way soon. This beauty will soon be in my edc rotation along with my Shield 9mm.
I spoke to one of the folks at Magguts who assured me that a +1 spring kit is “in the works” for people (like me) who prefer the flush fit mag but would like another found in there, we’ll see if/when that manifests.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I find drifting your sights .02" on your .45acp Sheild a little odd as I had to do the same on my 9mm 2.0 Sheild. Others I've heard have had them spot on POA when they shoot. Gripping issues maybe?
No sir, sights were off from the factory. Three of us tested the pistol and came up with same results. One of us (not me) is a well-decorated rifle and pistol marksman and we are very confident with our findings.

At any rate, the issue was resolved and now accuracy is up to me :)

Update on original post: My Tier1 holster arrived and after much dry fire practice at home and a few solid sessions at the range I am carrying this well-concealed Shield 45 with confidence (y)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts