MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an IWB holster for this pistol.
Was wondering if it takes the same holster as the
rest of the shield 9's ?

·
Registered
733 Posts
I don't know about the holster, but you're the first person I know of with a CT reflex sight. How do you like it? Any complaints, issues or attaboys? Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know about the holster, but you're the first person I know of with a CT reflex sight. How do you like it? Any complaints, issues or attaboys? Thanks.
I don't care for the battery being on the bottom and having to remove the sight to replace the battery but I can live with it.
I think the CT is thinner than my Vortex Venom I have on my Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS.
I would have to change my iron sights on the Glock to co-witness.
But the Shield Plus co-witness perfectly when I bore sighted it.
I took a couple pictures of the two but haven't figured out how to post pictures on here.
All in All it is sweet, just got to find a nice IWB Holster for it.

I am not sure but the CT mounted on the Glock with it being some what thinner it just might co-witness. (maybe)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't care for the battery being on the bottom and having to remove the sight to replace the battery but I can live with it.
I think the CT is thinner than my Vortex Venom I have on my Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS.
I would have to change my iron sights on the Glock to co-witness.
But the Shield Plus co-witness perfectly when I bore sighted it.
I took a couple pictures of the two but haven't figured out how to post pictures on here.
All in All it is sweet, just got to find a nice IWB Holster for it.

I am not sure but the CT mounted on the Glock with it being some what thinner it just might co-witness with the factory iron sights. (maybe)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am looking for an IWB holster for this pistol.
Was wondering if it takes the same holster as the
rest of the shield 9's ?
I just ordered a Vedder OWB for mine. I've been carrying my 2.0 40 cal in a Vedder Light Tuck IWB for a couple of years now. You'll probably pay a little more
than some but they are very hard to beat. Very high quality holster. The IWB'S use a metal clip. No plastic! You can get 1.5" or 1.75" or both. They are fully adjustable
30 degrees in either direction as well as height adjustable. They have a tension screw that locks the gun in with a positive lock. Oh and they have a sweat guard.
This is one in what they call London Tan Raptor.
Musical instrument Guitar accessory Wood Saw Tool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts