MP-Pistol Forum banner

Shield 9mm 8 rnd mags on sale $23.45 shipped

11K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  Sentinel72 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I bought two from their eBay listing (came from same place). I ordered on Monday, and picked the free first class mail shipping. They arrived on Wednesday!!!! California to NY in 2 days for FREE... not bad!!!

.....and my new PC shield won't be in my hands until next week, but I know a good deal when I see one. :lol: (already bought Talon grips for it too) :smoke:

Chris

#6 ·
gunmagwarehouse has both the 7 and 8 round Shield mags for $22 each.
Unknown if they have free shipping though.

#9 ·
Cheaper Than Dirt has them for around $25 too. I bought three additional 8-rounders because I plan to shoot it in indoor IDPA matches occasionally.

The benefit of going through CTD? They also have the Pearce pinky-rest extension for your 7 round mag, which I consider a must-have for carry. The front of the mag is as long as an 8 rounder so you get all 3 gripping fingers on the gun... but the back corner (which is what prints through your shirt when you bend over) is no longer than the gun was with a flat-floored 7 round mag

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/pro...xtension-polymer-black-pg-mps-605849700014.do

This way all the mags and the extension were about $6 to ship.

#19 ·
just this week again I found 7 shot mags on sale at ebay for 24.25 free shipping I had a spare magguts so all of my mags are 8 shot and i have 2 flat bottoms for cc they fit in old knife scabbards so no one is the wiser as to me carrying the only thing nicer to buy other than ammo is magazines!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.